Congrats to Auntie Helen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
May I be the first to congratulate Auntie Helen. :tongue:
She beat me fair and square on Cyclogs this month, it went down to the wire...I finished on 734.15 miles for the month of February (damn those 2 missing commuting day's due to that snow & no cycling tomorrow), she is on 753.01, and no doubt will add to that tomorrow.

Well done dear Helen... it's been fun & hard work for both of us... with the pair of us having never done that amount of mileage in one month before.

And now on to March...;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How many miles...flippin heck !

Soltydog

Legendary Member
that's some going for a month, well done. I was thinking how well i'd done this winter, over 600 miles since beginning of Dec, but i'll think again now ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'll manage 300 this month, that's with a week off at half term..... 150 miles in the last 7 days though..... and being on two wheels I've lost a fair few days with the ice early on...

Can't say I ever do 700 miles a month...crikey...

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Thank you Ian ;)

I just came in from doing another 14 miles as well, just to make doubly sure I'd done enough to pip Ian to the post. A bit of friendly rivalry is good for the soul, if not for the knees/joints/bike.

May I also congratulate Ian on doing so many miles in the relative uncomfort of an upright bike with all the vaseline issues. I've lazed my way to it in my deckchair, and made sure that I avoided all hills possible.

My target for the year is 6000 miles (500 per month). It sounds a bit easier when I say 17 per day which is a reasonable amount although I seem to have found that the more miles you do, the quicker/easier they seem.

It's been such fun, but PLEASE can we agree to race for fewer miles in March. Say 100?

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Yes, Lee, and get logging your miles for the CycleChat team. You do scary distances!

dudi

Congrats on the distances, very impressive... Hopefully I can get somewhere near that this month. I'm already 200 miles behind my target!

D

Deleted member 1258

Well done auntie Helen. With being on short time for the last 6 weeks I have managed to get in a few winter miles myself, A 1000 since Christmas. Now back on full time wont be getting in so many in now.

User3143 said:
Well done to you both, I need to get out on the trike have not been out now for a couple of weeks.

...much to the relief of the petrified motons you were cutting up on the North Circular last time we spoke!;)

Yes - good totals both of you...and think of those finely tuned racing bodies emerging like imagines upon the advent of Spring...:becool:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Amd here is my Cyclog if anyone is interested.

3315098124_44b23dfb64_o.jpg

Top Bottom