Contacting Wiggle about lost order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Has anyone had to do this, I can't see anything in their FAQ's about lost orders. Is it just a case of emailing them and saying that goods I had ordered a few weeks ago hasn't arrived yet? Any experiences or tips on how to go about it would be appreciated. Never had this happen before!
I ordered something from Chain Reaction several days after this Wiggle order was despatched and it has arrived safely so I have no doubt it has gone for a walk.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General

Arch

Married to Night Train
Definitely give them a call. I think there should be a way of tracking your order online - or perhaps through the couriers website, if not Royal Mail? They used BusinessPost couriers once for me, who couldn't be arsed to find my flat, and the order ended up being sent back (because they said they'd put a card through my door, when they hadn't)

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Wiggle usually only like to be contacted via email and don't advertise a phone number (although if you search on here you might find one), but they usually respond to emails within the day. The first response will be something like "check with neighbours, local PO", but if there's no luck there they will take things seriously.

I've always found Wiggle to be exellent for delivery. The only issues I've ever had have been when couriers have been involved and dropped things off elsewhere. City Link are my particular whipping-persons. I've never had anything go walk-abouts when wiggle have sent things in the regular post.

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
I've just had an email from Wiggle saying my order was returned to them by the courier not called for.
Arses (City Link I shall presume). I wasn't carded or anything, so how was I to know? I have in the past got a card and been to collect from the Depot, or it has been delivered by Royal Mail.
Anyone complained in this instance? Arch did you - I see the same has happened to yourself.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Plax said:
I've just had an email from Wiggle saying my order was returned to them by the courier not called for.
Arses (City Link I shall presume). I wasn't carded or anything, so how was I to know? I have in the past got a card and been to collect from the Depot, or it has been delivered by Royal Mail.
Anyone complained in this instance? Arch did you - I see the same has happened to yourself.

Most likely Citylink. I get mine delivered to work to avoid this problem.

Top Bottom