contour HD 1080p helmet cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
hi there,

its come to that time where i have to sell some bits to survive the rest of the month :sad:

camera is in good condition and comes with a 16 gb memory card and all the cables and helmet bracket

looking for around £100 + postage

many thanks

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I will happily have it. However, can we please wait a few days until I get my new debit card then I can enter the details into here and paypal the costs to you.

In the meantime could you please try to work out the postage costs? I live in North Wales.

Many thanks.

OP
OP
MadoneRider1991

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
@matthew_t, sounds fine to me, when do you think you will be getting your new card???

@400bhp, little mark on top front of camera , lens is fine though and comes with a standard sandisk 16gb card

Holdsworth

Über Member
I am in college ATM but will be getting home at 6. So if it has arrived today (with the PIN) then I will confirm tonight. If it hasnt come today, then you can pass it on to Holdsworth.

Hi Matthew, I am in no big hurry so you do not have to be so quick to pass the chance to me if your card and PIN hasn't arrived today. You are first in the queue and have priority.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Hi Matthew, I am in no big hurry so you do not have to be so quick to pass the chance to me if your card and PIN hasn't arrived today. You are first in the queue and have priority.
Thanks, for some reason my PIN arrived today without the card (have no idea why). The card should be arriving tomorrow (if not wednesday at the latest).

I am trying not to hold anyone back but with the good value of this product (about £250 new), I felt it would suit me ideally as I have been researching said camera for long time and purposely got a card to purchase off the internet without having to go through my dads account on Amazon (he lets me).

I appologise to anyone who is looking at this thread and wanting the product as much as me, but the bank system seems to be a little slow lately. (Even though I got 7 texts from them today about when the card + PIN will be arriving?)

If the card is not here by wednesday (the text said within 48 hours from today) then I will pass it on and be in contact with the bank about it.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
It's for security reasons. If the card and PIN came in the same letter and a crooked postie or other villain got hold of it they would be able to raid your bank account!
I can understand that but the texts and letters have been saying the card comes first but it hasnt. Its a bit of an annoyance but I am not bothered, as long as it comes within an acceptable time and I can get this transaction over and done with.

Top Bottom