Controller wiring ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a controller marked LSW669-16 X100-7011-816 and CE:G3M20211-1592-16 on which the battery, motor and display cables are obvious and there is a 6 wire cable to the Wuxing S29X-DX throttle and display which has three battery level LEDs and a big red button.

There are also:
  • a medium sized white plug with a green and a black wire which connects to a socket with paralleled 1m and 1.7m wires - I'm guessing this is for lights.
  • a small black plug with red, black and blue wires. A very dubious guess might be that the black plug might be for a pedelec sensor and the red button is to switch between throttle and pedelec.
Any comments about what these wires really do?

Last edited by a moderator:

CXRAndy

Guru
I dont know anything, a quick google search revealed a number of links to buying and other forums, more dedicated to modifying ebikes :okay:
https://www.google.com/search?q=CE:...24.19047546386719,_zOCCYev0LJLEgQaynqnABQ17:0

OP
OP
ChrisOfBristol

ChrisOfBristol

Regular
There are also:
  • a medium sized white plug with a green and a black wire which connects to a socket with paralleled 1m and 1.7m wires - I'm guessing this is for lights.
  • a small black plug with red, black and blue wires. A very dubious guess might be that the black plug might be for a pedelec sensor and the red button is to switch between throttle and pedelec.
Any comments about what these wires really do?
These are the wires I am interested in.

classic33

Leg End Member
With regards the white plug/black & green wires, why is there a female adaptor on the plug?
Plug of that sort appears to be similar to a Tamiya power lead plug.

OP
OP
ChrisOfBristol

ChrisOfBristol

Regular
why is there a female adaptor on the plug?
It's just a plug.
I have seen several of these controllers with the same second code and a very similar first code, but completely different wiring, your link is yet another one.

I was hoping there might have been some commonality in wiring colours which someone might recognise. Unfortunately I think the only way to find out what these other wires do is to try it out and if it doesn't work, open the case and look for clues on the printed circuit board.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's just a plug.
I have seen several of these controllers with the same second code and a very similar first code, but completely different wiring, your link is yet another one.

I was hoping there might have been some commonality in wiring colours which someone might recognise. Unfortunately I think the only way to find out what these other wires do is to try it out and if it doesn't work, open the case and look for clues on the printed circuit board.
It's a male plug, usually power out, fitted in a dual female socket. Question is why not into a wired female socket.

The site linked to, has you asking the same question I noticed.

Top Bottom