Cooker extractor fans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I've heard that Tommy Voeckler is looking for a retirement bungalow in Accrington.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I see that Peter Sagan has taken a leaf out of @rich p's book and is waxing lyrical about the new Bora extraction system.

Nobber

View attachment 368805

Whatever next? Froome wittling spoons like @Hill Wimp. Contador eating doped chicken nuggets like @Fab Foodie.

A sort of long and convoluted TMN to @Dave Davenport?

You've obviously not been watching the tour on Eurosport, or if you have you've skipped the adverts.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I see that Peter Sagan has taken a leaf out of @rich p's book and is waxing lyrical about the new Bora extraction system.

Nobber

View attachment 368805

Whatever next? Froome wittling spoons like @Hill Wimp. Contador eating doped chicken nuggets like @Fab Foodie.
Point of order, it's on the record that Usain Bolt smashed the 100m world record after eating Chicken McNuggets...the food of champions I'll have you know!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I love the Bora advert.

Particularly the one with Sagan and Rafal Majka where they say "this is a cooking revolution"

Love it so much I went and installed one (actually I sent for the brochure a couple of years ago when we were refitting the kitchen but it never arrived)

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Nobber

View attachment 368805

It's unclear who's the Nobber, Rich or Sagan: Or both?

I wasn't so much trying to spoil your thread as to observe with some astonishment that the Grand Tours have been hotbeds of cooker-hood marketing for at least three years. No wonder extractor fans successfully infiltrated the heart of @rich p's world.

Talking of Borers,,,:whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've heard that Tommy Voeckler is looking for a retirement bungalow in Accrington.
In all the years i cleaned windows here, i was never lucky enough to get a customer who lived in a bungalow. Life's been bad!:unsure:

PS...What's this hair about?! Sorry but that is bloody ridiculous! :thumbsdown:
img_6638-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom