Corrosive liquid sprayed into Females face

ozboz

Veteran
I have just learned that a 20 year old woman , an employee of Man City had a corrosive liquid sprayed in her face through her car window by a bunch of thugs who chanted anti City rants at her as they passed her in a white Range Rover spraying the liquid , this brings football violence to an all time low,
The article did not mention how she is, but , it happened two days after we clinched the PL at Brighton, no reason given for delay in reporting this ,

Mod Note:
The only links I could find on this are a vague Daily Mail article and an equally vague Sun article.
This thread comes number 3 in my Google search.
I feel we are spreading click bait in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Veteran
I have just learned that a 20 year old woman , an employee of Man City had a corrosive liquid sprayed in her face through her car window by a bunch of thugs who chanted anti City rants at her as they passed her in a white Range Rover spraying the liquid , this brings football violence to an all time low,
The article did not mention how she is, but , it happened two days after we clinched the PL at Brighton, no reason given for delay in reporting this ,

Mod Note:
The only links I could find on this are a vague Daily Mail article and an equally vague Sun article.
This thread comes number 3 in my Google search.
I feel we are spreading click bait in this case.
this DailyMail report it is hardly vague

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-Manchester-City-employee-taken-hospital.html

Last edited:

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
It is kind of vague and a bit funny that it's not being reported anywhere else. Except of course the Sun which is using the Mail as its source.

Top Bottom