could have been nasty

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by AndyCarolan, 14 May 2010.

1. AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan Do you smell fudge?

Went out for a quick ride late this afternoon on a familiar route that takes me on a variety of roads and through a wooded area :ohmy: At one particular point, theres a cycle path leading to another road, but there are dips along the path allowing for owner access to driveways and if you enter the cycle path too quickly from the road, its quite easy to catch some air. Thats exactly what I did... landed, skidded and very nearly hit one of those red dog-poop bins. Fortunately managed to swerve just in time :laugh:

2. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Oops! You could have gone through the motions!

3. Was going down an access road today, had a good slope to it, head down. I swear that pot hole was an asteroid crater. Managed to swerve around it, I was scared.

4. Helly79

Helly79 New Member

Im glad you missed it wouldn't have been nice cleaning your clothes ROFL

5. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Now that would have been nasty :laugh:

6. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

What a load of cr@p

7. OP
    OP
    AndyCarolan

I think I would have thrown my clothes out there and then and rode home naked :laugh:

8. DJ

DJ Formerly known as djtheglove

Oooo noooo! It's far too cold !!! The old chap would tuck itself away, to give me the appearance of a eunuch!!!

9. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

ok, this is wrong isn't it...

i was driving along the other day and i saw a man pick up his dog poop in a bag and then put the bag in his pocket !!!! WTF!!!!

i told my mum, coz i thought maybe I imagined it and she said she had seen people do it too!

that would stink your coat out man!

10. Helly79

Helly79 New Member

yukky I hope he remembered to take it out lol

11. OP
    OP
    AndyCarolan

eawwww - most people around here (if they are kind enough to pick it up) - just hold the bag. Coat pockets? no wayyyyyyyyy :rofl:

12. Thats disgusting at least I carry it (the bag) in my hand until I find a dog waste bin.

13. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

Yes I carry it too and on a cold day, it can provide a welcome bit of warmth!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice