Could this really happen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
They look stuck on to me.

Jim_Noir

No decent tattooist in the UK would have even done the “Kat Von D” 3 stars on her face, they will only touch the hands and face if the person is already heavily tattooed. The back street joints however are another story, and these guys that do tattoo parties and home inkers!

TVC

Some people will only learn the hard way:rolleyes:

Falling asleep whilst a stranger drives a needle into your face several hundred times a minute is either a lie or required the assistance of plenty of drugs, legal or otherwise.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
She's obviousaly FOS. Just seeking a bit of local fame, I think. Silly girl! :wacko:

Gromit said:
There is no possible way she could have fallen a sleep is there?

Er, no. I nearly passed out when I had my tattoo done,(on my arm-not my face, I hasten to add) but that's not really the same as snoozing off, is it?

And the picture of her that the tattooist has in his album, presumably taken straight after, showed a very happy looking girl.Definitely not the face of a girl in shock, or one who didn't know exactly what was happening.

Bit of an "oops" situation really.

barq

Gromit said:
There is no possible way she could have fallen a sleep is there?

Well even if she was narcoleptic I'd have expected her to wake up but I suppose it is conceivable that for some reason she passed out. Perhaps she took (or was given) a sedative painkiller or something more akin to a date rape drug.

So I think it is possible but very unlikely. Like everyone else my money says she changed her mind. Oops.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i know someone who falls asleep while being tattoo'd because he finds it relaxing and not painful at all!

two scenarios..

1. she willingly took something before hand to "relax" her, anticipating the pain, and it caused her to fall asleep.

2. she had it done willingly and then went home and parents went mad.

But as said previously, she does look rather relaxed in the photo's that the tattooist took. and lets face it, if you woke up because of the pain because he was tattooing your nose and you had told him you didn't want them there, you would jump up to look in mirror, have a hissy fit and storm out or cry or something, not hang around to have your photo's taken!

so i'm going with scenario 2.

Top Bottom