Crane Cycle jackets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

The aldi on the Bentley bridge retail park (Wolverhampton) has some cycle jackets that I like, but they only ever have small and medium, and Im a large or maybe extra large.

I have tried a few other stores and when they have them in they all weem to be small or mediums.
I have been trying to find a supplier of the crane jacets, but so far I have had no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Dilbert

The will be left over from the winter stuff they did in early Autumn.  They just get a load in a particular week then once its gone its gone. They do it every year.  I have got an XL one that only just fits me - some of their stuff is a bit on the small size, as a result of which the XL and L tends to disappear quickly.  Subscribe to their email list and you will get a heads up of stuff coming in.  They do shorts and short sleeve tops in the spring.    

PpPete

Legendary Member
Very narrow arms IME. I'm not particularly muscly, but there really isnt a lot of room for layers underneath. Rest of it is excellent though.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I missed out on Aldi's winter cycling trousers as they never had my size. I recently did a serch on Ebay for winter cycling trousers and I noticed somebody selling a lot of these Crane ones for nearly double the price £24.99 plus P&P, in Aldi these were £12.99. Probably explains why there is never sod all left if people buy it up in the hope of making a quick buck on Ebay. I certainly have no intention of paying that even if they are worth it, just out of principle I guess.

Top Bottom