Crane sports Winter bib tights : As New £6.99 inc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSV_Ecosse

I have here a pair of winter bib tights by Cranesports.

Got these at the tail end of last year when Aldi last had their cycling stuff in stock on special offers.

They are a size "small" but alas.......I am not. :sad:

They only had Smalls left at the time I was in the store and I decided to chance it to see if they fitted since they were great value for money.

They are black, made of really warm fleecy lycra which appears to be showerproof. They have a Coolmax insert/seat pad and foot loops.

Label says "Small to fit waist 28"-30"

If you are a slim 30-32 you would probably get away with it but I'm a 34" and they are too small for me.

I tried them on once only when I got home from the store and thats it. They have been hanging up in my bike kit cupboard ever since. There's no labels or tags on them but these are genuinely "as new".

Looking for £6.99 which includes postage.

Will try and grab a picture of them in a bit.

Thanks for looking. :biggrin:

mr-marty-martin

pic please

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

To be honest, they are just sitting here not getting used. I think I paid £12.99 for them so I'm just after trying to recoup something on them.

Would have stuck 'em on eBay but would rather someone on 'ere gets a bargain. :sad:

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

Apologies. No pics as yet, I'm posting this from my LG Renoir mobile phone on Web n Walk.

My PC's graphics card died this morning and my laptop is at work so I havent posted a pic yet. Grabbing a new graphics card tomorrow so will get a pic up then.

Sorry about the delay once again. ;)

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

What a nightmare I've had with this bloody PC!!!

Anyway, kinda back to normal now, thankfully.

I've managed to grab a few very quick pics. Apologies for the quality, I'm no David Bailey and these were taken on my mobile phone :-

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0380.jpg

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

**SOLD!!** to sunseeker. xx(

Top Bottom