Crazy cyclists or Great Britons - vote NOW!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tandem 10

HELP!! Can anyone spare two minutes to vote for two cyclists doing a 10,000-mile charity bike ride in aid of ShelterBox?
We've been shortlisted for a major award but need to get as many votes as possible by Monday.
Please help! See the Great Britons website to vote (really easy via Facebook).
ShelterBox is a fantastic charity that helps disaster victims around the world. For more about what we're doing see our blog- every vote counts so please help! Thanks, Huw Thomas

Garz

Squat Member
My personal opinion is if you used the site then no problem but always aware of new posters and the things they want.

TVC

I voted by giving a nonsense e-mail address, so no marketing rubbish from BA.

Good luck, but we might feel a bit used if after the vote we never hear from you again.

OP
OP
T

Tandem 10

Fair comment

Okay, I am a new poster so fair enough I am trying to take advantage of your good nature!

And yes, it will be a fantastic trip. On the other hand it's not exactly coming free. We're giving up jobs and I reckon even if we get the free flights it's still going to cost us about £15k of our own money.

I'm doing it partly for the ride but also because I used to work for this charity a few years back and I really, really believe in what they do.

You shouldn't have to give any personal details - just an email and make up a password (or use Facebook). If the BA site asks for any other info just ignore it.

Top Bottom