CRC Packaging, grrrr!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I've just received a BB30 bearing puller, and BB30 bearing installation tool from CRC. Now I have no complaints about the service or the price, but look at the amount of ruddy packaging they've used!
You can see the two packets in front of the box, surely a small padded envelope would have been sufficient.
*rant over, now where's my dinner*

PpPete

Legendary Member
yebbut - you can now go into your garage, look at all the bits you kept "just in case", decide what to sell on fleabay - and have the packaging all ready !

accountantpete

Brexiteer
I have a couple of those - very useful.

They probably send them like that so that there's less chance of things going missing in the post.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The annoyance factor for me is that the Postie can't get even their smallest boxes through the letter box. So if you're not in when he tries to deliver your brake pads which could have fitted into a small jiffy bag, then it means a trip to the delivery office to uplift your package.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I've just received a BB30 bearing puller, and BB30 bearing installation tool from CRC. Now I have no complaints about the service or the price, but look at the amount of ruddy packaging they've used!
You can see the two packets in front of the box, surely a small padded envelope would have been sufficient.
*rant over, now where's my dinner*
I suppose you just have to accept that's the way they do it...its all part 'n parcel really.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Taxi for marshmella, go on, leave your coat and get out ^_^

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
The annoyance factor for me is that the Postie can't get even their smallest boxes through the letter box. So if you're not in when he tries to deliver your brake pads which could have fitted into a small jiffy bag, then it means a trip to the delivery office to uplift your package.
I let lucky this time, I was out on a run when they came, and Mrs S was out doing what ever it is women do :whistle: but Mr Postie left it in the porch for me, along with my new Charge Spoon saddle ^_^

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I had a head band sent in a box just a bit smaller than that. Would have been much easier if sent in a small bag aswell as saving me a trip to the PO to collect it.

Top Bottom