CS7 full of coaches tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks for the heads up Crocks.. I will make a note to avoid if I am planning travelling that way tonight.. :thumbsup:

Reactions: gaz

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The last time I was on CS7 on a Saturday, I'd stopped and was plotting a route with a friend when a car reversed into us - it was, after all, the only blue parking space still available....

Sketchley

Über Member
I had accident at tootingon cs7 last night. Cycle lane completely clear, nowhere near a bus stop, as I'm going passed front door of a bus, women steps out looking other way no chance to even hit the brakes. I have a broken right hand that'll be in a cast for 6 to 8 weeks. Not happy, I have bus drivers details.

If cyclist who stop is on here please get in touch I've lost your card.

mistral

Guru
I had accident at tootingon cs7 last night. Cycle lane completely clear, nowhere near a bus stop, as I'm going passed front door of a bus, women steps out looking other way no chance to even hit the brakes. I have a broken right hand that'll be in a cast for 6 to 8 weeks. Not happy, I have bus drivers details.

That's unfortunate, hope it heals quickly, you don't want to be off the pace on LonJog

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Ouch.... here's hoping it heals quickly.

Top Bottom