Current ring tone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Standard Nokia sound, whatever that may be and on the Sony Erricson it says Orient. Neither are very good but I've not bothered changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabreur

was a sword sting from Kill Biil OST

Now the Tardis

Probably switching at some point to the theme to Dogtanian (don't ask)

CycleWidow

I am not sure if I want to admit this but I have....Captain Pugwash as my ringtone at present!
And when hubby dearest calls it goes......
Whooop Whooop GINGER ALERT...GINGER ALERT!!!!!!!!! He hates it...hee hee.:biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Keith Oates said:
Standard Nokia sound, whatever that may be and on the Sony Erricson it says Orient. Neither are very good but I've not bothered changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. Life is too short to be mucking about with modern gadgets (like computers and the world wide web and stuff) isn't it Keith. :biggrin:xx(

papercorn2000

"Go With the Flow" by QOTSA - one heavy mofo of a toon! I sometimes refuse to answer my phone so I can listen to more of it!

papercorn2000

Oh, ****, I must be a fanny!

bugslop

Gay bar, by electric six as ring tone and i was using 'Let me slap your ass, let me slap it, let me slap it harder' in a sexy american lady styly, until i stopped at a red light with a rather nice young lady behind me and my message tone went off. Very embarrasing ;)

Top Bottom