cutlery shortfall

Which is lacking in your cutlery drawer

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

What cutlery is conspicuous in its sparcity in YOUR cutlery drawer?

And if so then why? Do you use knives as screwdrivers and spoons as shoehorns or something?

We never seem to have enough spoons. I don't know why.

kyuss

Veteran
There was a teaspoon drought in our flat for a while, but when our last flatmate moved out about 20 of the things turned up. To be honest we have far too much cutlery and not one bit of it matches. We seem to have one piece from every cutlery set ever made.

col

Legendary Member
Its always knifes for us,never any left in the draw,always in the sink.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

col said:
Its always knifes for us,never any left in the draw,always in the sink.

I have a proliferation of steak knives for some weird reason, but not a single normal one.

It's crap for spreading margerine and screwing normal screws, but they're handy for some phillips head screws.

col

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
I have a proliferation of steak knives for some weird reason, but not a single normal one.

It's crap for spreading margerine and screwing normal screws, but they're handy for some phillips head screws.

I have tried the steak knife for butter too,but like you say,they are crap,i just end up drawing lines in the tub:biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
A shortage of knives, forks and table spoons, however there are plenty of chop sticks to spare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW should chop sticks be considered as 'cutlery'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smeggers

Teaspoons go to some parallel universe which is also inhabited by socks.

Why's the fluff from the Dryer always purple btw?

Night Train

Maker of Things
No problem in my drawers, everything is there in abundance, nicely sorted and in matching sets. Day to day cutlery, presentation cutlery, food prep, sharps and non metalic.

Top Bottom