Cycle buddies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wolf37

Über Member
Hi all i am looking for cycle buddies in the hertford herts area i have joined loads of sites looking for them but there dont seem any around here any suggestions , i not really want to join a club as only want to do few miles around the area thank you

Katherine

Guru
Try searching for local social cycling groups as apposed to cycle clubs in Facebook.

screenman

Legendary Member
Hi all i am looking for cycle buddies in the hertford herts area i have joined loads of sites looking for them but there dont seem any around here any suggestions , i not really want to join a club as only want to do few miles around the area thank you

You will find clubs that have many members doing the same as you want to do.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

@stevevw is in your neck of the woods amongst others

stevevw

Guru
Have a look on the Watton Wheelers website. Plenty of interest in classic bikes. A friendly bunch with many different rides from mild to wild. On and off road. Well worth a try.

Top Bottom