Cycle Caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Does anyone have a cycle hat?
I'm after getting one, but dont have a huge amount to spend on one(got the fixed hub to buy) and could do with one for the long rides. I think Pinarello was giving away hats at the Lincoln Grand Prix, not sure, but anyway i missed out.
Anything that looks good and is not much is good.

Cheers

mondobongo

Über Member
Joe plenty here from £4 caps

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Problem s i have no access to credit card.;)
Dont think the shops would want me sending them cash, which is why i thought i would ask on here.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Joe, I'm about to order some stuff from Prendas - want me to tack a cap or two on the order for you? We could probably take advantage of one of their four for £x offers, as I was thinking of grabbing at least one or two caps myself...

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Dayvo, that Bianchi hat is that colour that is not good.
John, yes please:biggrin:
I'll send you a PM
Cheers

Joe24 said:
Dayvo, that Bianchi hat is that colour that is not good.

I know, but beggars can't be choosers! ;)
Hopefully John the monkey will sort you out. :biggrin:

yello

If it's hot, a cap is a blessing and a curse. Keeps the sun off, it's true, but I find I sweat like buggery and am often taking the cap off just to cool down a bit.

A decent breathable cap is what I need perhaps?

domtyler

Über Member
dodgy said:
Ah, I use sunglasses for that :wacko:

Cheers,
Dave.

If it is raining heavily then glasses are a bit of a no no, also when it is very cold they can get steamed up as soon as you slow below fifteen mph. That is why I almost always wear a cap.

dodgy

Got ya :wacko: I never ride in the rain, at least, I never venture out into the rain. The only time I ever see rain is if I get caught out. The only time my shades steam up is after a particularly hard exertion and I've come to a stop (T junction etc), but they clear in seconds and I just slide them down my nose until they have.

Dave.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
dodgy said:
Ah, I use sunglasses for that :wacko:

I do when I wear contacts (courtesy of Aldi/Lidl ;) ), but I can't wear them every day. I've heard people recommend caps as lighter weight helmet liners too (most of the skull cap type being too warm (imo) for all but the coldest days...)

Top Bottom