England : London Cycle Chat End of Season Drinks 13th Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
Here is your chance to come and chat about all those fantastic rides you've been doing since Spring.
We will be meeting in the same place as our successful Summer drinks: The Crosse Keys in the City.
http://m.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/the-crosse-keys
Cheap, good service and quiet enough to talk with each other (especially after 7pm)
I've changed the date to 13th Nov

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Unfortunately I'll be in other climes.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
my season isn't ending yet. I'm down for the Upper Thames Audax on Nov 7 and will travel to Didcot on Friday night, so won't be able to do it.... :cry:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
My season isn't done yet either. Finished when my December century is done.

November 6? A Sunday? A date I can actually make? Surely some mistake!!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yup, you're right. That's me out then.

subaqua

What’s the point
i will be out as well as i have a Theory instructor exam on Saturday and would quite like to pass it and i think being wazzered on Friday could impair my performance

mmmmartin

Random geezer
rats. The Present Mrs Mmmmartin has arranged some sort of celebration of my birthday, which is in fact in a different month of the year, to be staged at someone else's house on that very night. Otherwise I'd come up from Deep In The Country to The Great Wen specially for this. I hope to make the christmas one.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
A Friday night, a 2-minute stroll from my London office?

I wonder whether I'm there or somewhere else that day?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Oh - and which "season" finishes in November? If I remember what it's like back in Blighty, summer finished weeks ago and autumn's already on the way out. Winter doesn't finish until March.

Top Bottom