England : London Cycle Chat End of Season Drinks 13th Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
What a great evening in lovely company, as usual. I managed to lose my gloves and my glasses at some stage, ended up going down the Strand, rather than Holborn, and had an adrenaline-fuelled 180 degree semi-circumnavigation of Hyde Park Corner. Big fun.

Thanks all, especially Tim for setting it up.

(BTW, @CharlieB, it was Hammersmith Hospital that did the needful.)

subaqua

What’s the point
they are always the best nights.

was good to meet people and I had a great chat with Slow motion and i also had a great chat with the lovely Claudine.

Wanda those earrings were brilliant as a locator beacon for lost cyclists. TMN made all the ladies jealous ;)

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Wha..?

They exist!

I thought CC was all AI generated posts.
At the masculine end - @Trickedem @User @CharlieB and @redfalo, plus @theclaud hiding somewhere - self-announced genderqueer for the short period of segregation before entropy took over and normality was restored.

At the he interface -@rvw, @frank9755, @Racing roadkill, freshish from an imperial ton from Southampton for an 1130 meeting, and Grace, whose screen name I don't know.

At the feminine end, Grace again, @wanda2010 and @User13710.

@slowmotion decided to take a break from world domination and join us later, and @subaqua came up from under water and used my jacket as a homing Beacon.

Congratulations to @wanda2010 for making a half of Guinness last all evening - I hope the race goes well. I've had my training session cancelled, so the fact I'm still a bit woozy doesn't matter.

By the way, just where did that huge whip from Lancaster go?

Still in my back pocket. All £44.51 of it. It's really slowing me going uphill thanks to the weight of all the 2p & 10p pieces. Anyone who come along to the pub after the Not a Friday Night Christmas ride on 11th December (really the 12th) will be able to participate. Although at London prices, that probably only buys about 9 pints, as opposed to 29 up north.

wanda2010

Guru
At the masculine end - @Trickedem @User @CharlieB and @redfalo, plus @theclaud hiding somewhere - self-announced genderqueer for the short period of segregation before entropy took over and normality was restored.

At the he interface -@rvw, @frank9755, @Racing roadkill, freshish from an imperial ton from Southampton for an 1130 meeting, and Grace, whose screen name I don't know.

At the feminine end, Grace again, @wanda2010 and @User13710.

@slowmotion decided to take a break fro cm world domination and join us later, and @subaqua came up from under water and used my jacket as a homing Beacon.

Congratulations to @wanda2010 for making a half of Guinness last all evening - I hope the race goes well. I've had my training session cancelled, so the fact I'm still a bit woozy doesn't matter.

I did make it to my cross-country race at Parliament Hill Fields. Constant rain and a late start (officials decision) made for a 'fun' run. Thankfully my last xc for the year. That half pint was aided by a pint later on. Thankfully the burger and chips consumed in-between, made for an uneventful ride home. Glad to meet everyone. Had been far too long!

Top Bottom