Cycle track Rhyl to Llandudno

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

Fantastic track .

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_124208.jpg
    IMG_20210902_124208.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 10

sheddy

Legendary Member
Which town enroute were getting arsey about the seafront path ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's a good path - what do you need to do from Rhos on Sea to Llandudno - is there still a path ? I use it further down near Prestatyn all the time.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

It's a good path - what do you need to do from Rhos on Sea to Llandudno - is there still a path ? I use it further down near Prestatyn all the time.
Yes I went through Rhos on sea some work going on but I got through must do more when I get time love it.

I'm hoping to ride to the stage finish in Llandudno on Thursday. Lots of bike path. 100mile round trip and I reckon almost half of it on paths. Amazing if that's true.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

I'm hoping to ride to the stage finish in Llandudno on Thursday. Lots of bike path. 100mile round trip and I reckon almost half of it on paths. Amazing if that's true.
You can start in Chester and all the way to Bangor done a lot of it but not all of it stunning views in places love it.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Which town enroute were getting arsey about the seafront path ?
Don't understand

fossyant

Good well done I have riden from the Rodee in Chester to the cafe in Connahs Quay that's a good ride .

We have a caravan in Gronant, so I use the path through the golf course to get into Prestatyn, or the top road via Gronant. The main road isn't great for bikes - narrow, busy and 60 mph.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

We have a caravan in Gronant, so I use the path through the golf course to get into Prestatyn, or the top road via Gronant. The main road isn't great for bikes - narrow, busy and 60 mph.
If you go to Rhuddlan there is a great cycle track to Rhyl and Kimmnel Bay .

fossyant

If you go to Rhuddlan there is a great cycle track to Rhyl and Kimmnel Bay .

I know ! There is also a track that runs from near the market in Prestatyn, that takes you upto the top of Dyserth - it's all uphill but avoids the other road routes which are pretty damn steep. There is a cafe about 3/4 of the way along the path. From here I often ride to Rhuddlan and then down the path by the river into Rhyl.

Top Bottom