1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CycleChat jersey

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by postman, 3 Jun 2008.

1. postman

postman Legendary Member

I had our works team clothing made by Endura 14 years ago.But i can say our CycleChat jersey and my Training top are so superior that taken care of should last a lot longer.So Will i shall contact you when i am 72 for a new top.Then another at 86.And finally the best at 100.But i don't think i could manage the meet up's.

2. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Sounds like you are tying me to the Kit Manager's position postman!!!

I'm glad we went with endura too as I now finally have a team kit from my uni last year (going back in September for more) which is Carvalho and the quality just isn't the same, especially the so-called padding for the bibshorts which is perhaps minimalist and isn't comfortable for more than 20 miles or so.

3. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

My shirt (from the original order, after the 'friedly' incident was resolved) is doing well. My only complaint is that I must have a manky neck when I sweat as the collar now has a dirty shade to it :smile:

4. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

yep, good gear, the graphics are very bright and clear and it's well cut, for me anyway, it was my favourite top by far as long as it was cold enough

5. postman

postman Legendary Member

My last trip out i was wearing the jersey and i am sure more drivers were aware i was on the road.The jersey is so distinctive.

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Be careful; they might think you're magnatom! :tongue:

7. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

That is my worry, especially certain bus drivers...

8. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Anyone want to swop a large for a medium? The medium is slightly tight for me:blush::biggrin:

It's unused!

9. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I am finally brave enough to wear mine...it's still a bit too tight but I am still shrinking so...

...yes I agree it is a cool shirt and people do notice it I feel. I have the black orange version..I wanted to swap it but that never happened...so I decided to shrink instead:biggrin:

10. mootaineer

mootaineer New Member

I missed out on these (couldn't find the thread).
    Are they all gone now?

11. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Rich, what sort is it (l/s, short zip, colour etc?)

The large is slightly big on me, and I've a long zip long sleeve I've not worn yet - if you don't mind measuring the medium so I can compare it with the large, we could swap...

12. 4F

4F Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

13. mootaineer

mootaineer New Member

Thanks for that Fella (I left out the "fat" in case I need to be more familiar to call you that) :blush:

Anyway...hopefully it's a good summer and you'll soon replace the "a" with an "i" :rolleyes:

14. 4F

4F Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

Thats the plan

15. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

I'll deal with the PMs received in the last couple of days tomorrow afternoon/evening.