CycleChat jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I had our works team clothing made by Endura 14 years ago.But i can say our CycleChat jersey and my Training top are so superior that taken care of should last a lot longer.So Will i shall contact you when i am 72 for a new top.Then another at 86.And finally the best at 100.But i don't think i could manage the meet up's.

Will1985

Über Member
Sounds like you are tying me to the Kit Manager's position postman!!!

I'm glad we went with endura too as I now finally have a team kit from my uni last year (going back in September for more) which is Carvalho and the quality just isn't the same, especially the so-called padding for the bibshorts which is perhaps minimalist and isn't comfortable for more than 20 miles or so.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
My shirt (from the original order, after the 'friedly' incident was resolved) is doing well. My only complaint is that I must have a manky neck when I sweat as the collar now has a dirty shade to it :smile:

Tynan

Veteran
yep, good gear, the graphics are very bright and clear and it's well cut, for me anyway, it was my favourite top by far as long as it was cold enough

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
My last trip out i was wearing the jersey and i am sure more drivers were aware i was on the road.The jersey is so distinctive.

Bigtallfatbloke

I am finally brave enough to wear mine...it's still a bit too tight but I am still shrinking so...

...yes I agree it is a cool shirt and people do notice it I feel. I have the black orange version..I wanted to swap it but that never happened...so I decided to shrink instead:biggrin:

mootaineer

Will1985 said:
Sounds like you are tying me to the Kit Manager's position postman!!!

I'm glad we went with endura too as I now finally have a team kit from my uni last year (going back in September for more) which is Carvalho and the quality just isn't the same, especially the so-called padding for the bibshorts which is perhaps minimalist and isn't comfortable for more than 20 miles or so.

I missed out on these (couldn't find the thread).
Are they all gone now?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
rich p said:
Anyone want to swop a large for a medium? The medium is slightly tight for me:blush::rolleyes:

It's unused!

Rich, what sort is it (l/s, short zip, colour etc?)

The large is slightly big on me, and I've a long zip long sleeve I've not worn yet - if you don't mind measuring the medium so I can compare it with the large, we could swap...

Top Bottom