Cycling One liners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cycling back from the CC ride today I went through a village called Saline (from west to east), its quite steep but nothing too steep IMO, when I passed a group of kids that shouted out 'Hi', I immediately shouted 'Hi' back this was to their amazement 'Your not out of Breath' :smile:

Its nice to get something different from the 'hey mista, your back wheel is going round' :rolleyes: what other one liners have other cc'ers had

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Got a 'waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh' on Friday afternoon from a toss-pot (my opinion) in an orange focus.

He declined my vociferated, expletive-clad invitation to chat about it further though, and drove away.

TVC

I got a 'You Gayyy Wankuuur' from a seriously fat bloke outside a pub.

I didn't bother to stop and explain that I wasn't the one with the massive gut, beetroot face, and yellow fingers, drunk at 12.30 on a Saturday lunchtime.

Arch

Married to Night Train

I didn't bother to stop and explain that I wasn't the one with the massive gut, beetroot face, and yellow fingers, drunk at 12.30 on a Saturday lunchtime.

Oooh you should have. You'd have easily outrun him as he wheezed after you, and collapsed in the gutter.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got loads of comments this weekend from kids and adults about the Trek 'Mountain Train'.... tag along thingy........

Kids - "ohh not seen one of those before".... Adults - "wow, that looks good....." etc........etc....... :biggrin:

And.........and.............. drivers keep well clear.........superb passes....... might be the big waving flag at the back....... "I'll spear your car"....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
When we stopped at Otterton Mill on the Devon CC ride the young lad serving said in amazement "what one cup of coffee and 2 pieces of cake"

Simon

I can beat that................. last week a few CC'ers from Manc land found ourselves in Sheffield............

I ordered egg on toast and "tea for two"...........only 1 cup thanks..........:biggrin:........... got funny looks, but was what I wanted....burp.

mercurykev

While riding a 600km audax a couple of weeks ago, three other riders and I rode into Peebles at 2am on a Sunday morning just after chucking out time. We were getting cash machine receipts in the High Street and there were quite a few youths about so we were expecting some sort of banter. As we rode out of town a pissed teenager called me a "Roadie self-gratification artist" - Peebles is right in the hear of Scotland Mountain bike country, due it it's proximity to Glen Tress, so it was obviously the Road vs Off Road tensions coming to the fore.

stavros

These are the usual comments from the retard department. They are frequently safe in their cars so can speed away safely, or as in this case too moronic to realise they may get taken apart. I feel they are probably aware of their own social inadequacy and feel ashamed by their fat, bald, nicotine stained bodies (then again perhaps not). Another facet of the social miscreant - there's plenty more too!.

buggi

Bird Saviour
some bloke hung out of his works van and said "Luv... you just really made my day" Hmmm... maybe my cellulite is not as bad as i thought.

also had a cheeky chappy hang out of his van and shout "you're nearly there" on a hill. Made me laugh, i nearly fell off.

shame i don't get this more often, prefer it to the other sh*t i get off drivers.

Top Bottom