cycling on't tele; stuck for choice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Final stage of 4 days of Dunkerque on Direct 8

OR

Giro team time trial on Eurosport

now which shall it be :becool:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Aaaaarrghhh..........can't get either of those two channels:sad:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
TTT's aren't the most rivetting spectacle IMO. I prefer the proper cut and thrust of a road stage or even a TT.

Gloucester 8 Bath 6 - Sky 2! :smile::smile:

Then I watched some English road racing around the East Midlands somewhere...where there was some bike knitting going on, followed by a bumpitty bumpitty over a 'hoggin' road or two and a warm shake of the Lady Mayor's hand by the winner - who was from an Irish team but I cannot remember... Malcolm Elliot (Age 46) was third bibshort. (I was going to say third overall, but it is too hot...);)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
Gloucester 8 Bath 6 - Sky 2! :smile::smile:

Then I watched some English road racing around the East Midlands somewhere...where there was some bike knitting going on, followed by a bumpitty bumpitty over a 'hoggin' road or two and a warm shake of the Lady Mayor's hand by the winner - who was from an Irish team but I cannot remember... Malcolm Elliot (Age 46) was third bibshort. (I was going to say third overall, but it is too hot...);)

I saw a bit of the British stuff - strangely non-atmospheric. It was a bit like watching a video of you and your mates

OP
OP
Y

yello

rich p said:
TTT's aren't the most rivetting spectacle IMO. I prefer the proper cut and thrust of a road stage or even a TT.

Agreed. I started with the giro but it was a bit dull, so watched the finish of the Dunkerque 4 day then flipped back the giro.

Top Bottom