Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Top choice @stoatsngroats and a nice summary of the month's entries. Had it marked down as the winner as soon as I saw the pic from @roubaixtuesday - bring on the July challenge.
Thanks @Jenkins, I enjoyed this, it was good to see different interpretations. And @roubaixtuesday captured it so well… I knew too as soon as I saw it, and as he says, very serendipitous too!
Yes, bring on the next one, I love this! 😀😃

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
@stoatsngroats yours was excellent, I will absolutely not accept a challenge to improve it.

Rather, after brief reflection. I shall make a deliberate attempt to induce completely different style entries so as to avoid such comparison. I have the perfect image in mind, of course, and look forward to the cyclechat denizens subverting and improving on it.

So, the theme for this challenge is "lonely". To be interpreted in any way you wish!

@stoatsngroats yours was excellent, I will absolutely not accept a challenge to improve it.

Rather, after brief reflection. I shall make a deliberate attempt to induce completely different style entries so as to avoid such comparison. I have the perfect image in mind, of course, and look forward to the cyclechat denizens subverting and improving on it.

So, the theme for this challenge is "lonely". To be interpreted in any way you wish!
Cool, thanks! 😀👏
Is that lonely with a bike or in anyway…?

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Very enjoyable all. Let the game be afoot! ✌

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A little lonely strawberry over watched by a Bikemate rear light on charge

Top Bottom