Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A lonely cyclist

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

My riderless bike and a lonely riderless scooter..

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Well, thank you for all the entries.

I think that was probably much more difficult to find something for than most, apologies if so. I've been suffering from a bad back and haven't been out much in the last few weeks so didn't manage a single entry myself...

But some great pics, split generally into "Lonely bike" or "Lonely person/object seen from a bike". Very difficult on the latter to get the sense of being alone rather than accompanied by a bike, I think.

On the lonely bike front, I particularly enjoyed the black and white from @yo vanilla

1627288055109.png

Lots of inventive entries on lonely objects, strawberries, mushrooms, hats, but the abandoned machinery (winch?) from @Oldhippy was rather eyecatching (I had to crop it to get it to display for some odd reason, apologies):

1627288376003.png

But my two favourites were, on the lonely bike front, what I imagine to be an insomniac Specialized contemplating the dawn from @newts :

1627288513485.png

and the tree, all alone despite being in a crowd from @PeteXXX

1627288763737.png

So, the winner is [drum roll] @PeteXXX for their lonely tree.

Over to you and thanks to everyone for the entries.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Well done Pete.

@roubaixtuesday GWS for a recovery with your back, and thanks for this challenge, which I found difficult mainly because I didn’t manage to do too much cycling either.
Well done @PeteXXX , a good entry amongst some other good ones!
Give me a sign…. That’ll get the grey matter fizzing, and a longer time to do this, with a 2 week holiday to boot too (for me 🤣)

Last edited:
Top Bottom