Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dudi

yeah, I did say leaning against... if no clear winner arrives by 23:59 on wednesday, you will be the winner of that round Longers.

good going!

2cncjgg.jpg

Giving up ice cream for leant...walls in the background...
2q00ub7.jpg

the back end of something with my 'vienetto' :biggrin:
34hgbrr.jpg

kind heart and cornets...:biggrin:

I'm not slacking - I'm thinking (almost the same :biggrin:)
Actually, I have seen the insides of my tyres on three occasions this week and it is taking up my posting time B) (cries of 'good' 'good'):tongue:
Plus, I have had such an avalanche of correspondence to read after my 'know how' posting it has all been a bit overwhelming...:biggrin:
Tomorrow I will chose something for the weekend so that lots and lots of people can take part :smile: and there will be lots of winners, with one being better than the others :smile::smile:

How about....oh....say.....off the top of my head.....15 vintage tandems.

In Majorca.

Go on.

I did think of asking for 'Iron Age' subjects but I know how difficult it would be for you to choose, Hilldodger! :biggrin:

The next challenge is simple enough (:biggrin:):

Water and its relationship with a man-made object (don't chuck your bike in the drink though!)

The weather is changing, slowly but surely. The weekend is coming with welcome light. Diana's fountain? Brunel's Iron? Your garden pond? A bridge over troubled waters, or down and dirty in the gutter?

Simplistic example:
23vkutw.jpg

Closing date - say, Monday 9pm.

Top Bottom