Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Water-side houses. Bangkok
Latphrao0018.jpg

Nice pic of a roofless economy!

Noodley

What about if I go out for hours and hours and hours in the pissing rain? and take a photo?...up lots of hill, in the rain...

IMO it's too vague and subjective..get a proper topic man!

Noodley

Aperitif said:
Make it a proper topic Noodley - within the 'rules' :evil:

C'mon, seriously...the challenge was not "subjective". Meet the criteria (as you did) and move on..no "best" just "achieved"...

longers

Legendary Member
Ok, seeing as I've packed my camera already and will be moving from here tomorrow, how about this for old times sake?

2440582564_c329dd6dbe.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
Sorry Ap' - no can do "tiny pic". Not know what it is? :laugh: My picture posting seems to have suffered on here since swapping to Firefox :biggrin:.

See you on here in a few days :smile:.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Aperitif said:
Water and its relationship with a man-made object (don't chuck your bike in the drink though!)
Here we go. The water is the river, the man-made object is the landscape all around it. Taken yesterday. Just after I'd tried to tweak my gears.

Excellent Fnaar - I hope we all get some good views in the next day or so...
My 'relationship' with water is :smile: - it's p****** down at the moment. Now is the first free time I have had.
Lovely countryside on view too 'F' - it must be a bonus compared to the 21st century tumbleweed of empty Stella cans and takeaway cartons... (which are. nevertheless, legitimate subjects for the photo competition by the way). Come on you 'lurkers' - as Dayvo says - get membered up and get your photo on here...it's easy!:biggrin:

Top Bottom