Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Here is mine.
Sadly not Holme Peirre Pont, havent got time to go down there, but instead its the lakes in Hoveringham. They are man made and it was just an old gravel pit filled.
Image065.jpg

Image068.jpg

In the bottom picture you can see where the pilons have been put. They are on islands in the middle of the lake because the lake is pretty big.
Its like a ghost town around there, very rare you see someone.

gbb

Legendary Member
Joe24 said:
Here is mine.
Sadly not Holme Peirre Pont, havent got time to go down there, but instead its the lakes in Hoveringham. They are man made and it was just an old gravel pit filled.
Image065.jpg

Image068.jpg

In the bottom picture you can see where the pilons have been put. They are on islands in the middle of the lake because the lake is pretty big.
Its like a ghost town around there, very rare you see someone.

Bloody ell Joe...i used to live on the other side of the Trent from Hoveringham...the old RAF base at Syerston. We used to sit at the edge of the airbase, looking down on the Trent and across at the Hoveringham pits.

Its a looooooong time ago, i still miss the place.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
graham56 said:
Nice photo Fnaar. Hepple bridge?
That's the one... I was coming down from Simonside, and heading off towards Billsmoor (with me big ring in tatters...:sad:)
btw, pic taken with mobile phone!

I think that the 'competition' has been extended - at least until until arch and surfgurl get sorted out...unless they're all at sea xx(

wlpveg.jpg

I felt 'all at sea' tonight - stone cold and soaked to the saddle on my commute westbound from London :angry:

surfgurl

ok, I've got the photos on my pc, but I can't remember which image hosting site I use, let alone the username and password. :angry: It's been a long day.

Top Bottom