Cycling while hungover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Energy drinks and plenty of fluids.......

gavintc

Guru
This was me today. We celebrated christmas yesterday - full trimmings and followed up with some nice malt. God, what a hangover. I was planning a decent ride this morning. It did not happen.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Halfmanhalfbike said:
Was planning on a 70km tomorrow until my mate brought over a bottle of laphroaig. Nearly all gone now. :ohmy:

Any tips to avoid total death tomorrow ?

You're a lightweight

There's still a good six or seven drinking hours left for an eight o'clock ride start.

Now move onto pints of Old Peculier with Riggwelter chasers use pickled eggs and pork scratchings to soak up the excess alcohol and you'll be ok for your ride.
:cheers:

Halfmanhalfbike said:
Hi HlaB,

I was planning going down to Mussleburgh from Linlithgow. What's the tram works like at the bottom of Leith?

thanks.

I've not been down that way in a while, if he's around you could maybe try goo_mason he's a Leither.

OP
OP
Halfmanhalfbike

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
HLaB said:
I've not been down that way in a while, if he's around you could maybe try goo_mason he's a Leither.

Ta. I'll give it a go tomorrow anyway. No climbs to speak of even if there is a detour. Apart from Cramond Brig on the way home :cheers:

OP
OP
Halfmanhalfbike

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
Woke up feeling "delicate" but otherwise surprisingly OK. -6 outside and icy roads everywhere. Changed plans and broke out the MTB instead. 40km on the canal path and I felt great. Lovely crisp day when you're well wrapped up.

Top Bottom