Cyclist attacked by group armed with hammer

presta

Über Member
That could have been me, I've had a motorist chase after me and threaten me with a hammer, but I didn't get hit. There was another cyclist passing at the time, but he was too scared to be a witness.

Slick

Veteran
Disgusting. Definitely a sign of the times as is the fact we can only hope the police manage to get those responsible in front of a judge.

OP
tom73

tom73

Über Member
Can only hope it was random and not some nut jobs going round looking for cyclists.
Things like this that make you really think as a race we really are screwed.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
There is a chance that this is not a random attack and he could have been targeted for some other reason.

But its still a cowardly attack.

HMS_Dave

What do we expect? TV Programmes, Media campaigns and Overblown minor incidents all contribute towards a nationwide hate campaign against the cyclist. Maybe, this is a targeted hit unrelated to cycling, but quite frankly, the more i get involved with all things related to cycling, the more i hear and see crazy rage incidents such as motorists using their 1-2 tonne metal boxes as weapons against the fragile person on their bicycle or violence in other ways. Why is there so much hate towards one another!?

Top Bottom