cyclist hit with firework from moving car.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Astounding :sad::whistle:

Words fail me.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This on Twitter
upload_2018-11-6_11-42-5.png

OP
OP
tom73

tom73

Guru
I'm not looking forward to my commute home tonight

Every numpty in Bargoed with a leftover firework is going to be gunning for me now - in or out of a car

At this time of year it was common to have to dodge the odd fire work on the way home to my old uni digs.

A few years ago on an evening dog walk both me and hound had one thrown at us from a passing car the years of dodging sure came in handy.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'm not a reader of that shitrag but I wonder how they're covering this story of a homeless army veteran who had a lit firework shoved into his pocket by some teenagers. Are they be joking about a direct hit there, or friendly fire? I doubt it.

Disgusting behaviour for starters and then Trump Press.

I was in a hospital bed next to a kid who had fireworks go off in his back pocket in the late 70s
6 mths of plastic surgery ..couple of bangers.
As for deliberately doing this ? Would attempted murder be off the cards?
Wtf is wrong with people.
Minor injury but that was just luck.

Slick

Guru
Without doubt, disgusting behaviour but has there ever been a better time to be a cop when all these erseholes are posting their stupid antics to stupid online platforms?

Back in the day cops would actually need to do a bit of graft to nail some of these fools, now they just need to chill in the office drinking tea surfing the web from the comfort of the office.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
If it's genuine, that is pretty damn shocking. Like everyone else I'm not impressed with the Sun's frivolous headline - bet it would be a completely different tone if the roles were reversed.

So, who is the cyclist and are they alright having been attacked with an explosive device?

Top Bottom