Cyclists chasing a rollerblader

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cannondale boy

Über Member
Very cool short film about messengers chasing after this one guy on rollerblades. Funny, fast, but very fun to be on those rollerblades...gotta get me a pair of those. What do you think bentmikey? :sad:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
OMG, I can't beleive it, they're not wearing hi-viz, they don't have panniers, and they're not riding a reliability......

These are not proper cyclists, all they are doing is succeeding in giving justification to car drivers who want to kill us.

I'm so angry my sandals are curling up and my beard fell off

Tynan

Veteran
nothing against them, they're fast and clever with the heaviest traffic in the world

so who filmed it then? it's not real is it?

Timeo Danaos

Now, who else am I on Bikeradar?

col

Legendary Member
Just wondering,can a rollerblader really stay away from a cyclist?how fast can they really go?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
col said:
Just wondering,can a rollerblader really stay away from a cyclist?how fast can they really go?

Not as fast on an open course, but faster when there are lots of stairs and tight twisty turny bits. My mate Big Gav and Nick are elite inline speedskaters [1], and they can stay away from some of the cyclists in Richmond Park, but not the faster ones. Skates are just not as efficient as bikes, sadly. Although in a downhill we can usually roast upright bikes as skaters are very aerodynamic in a tuck.

[1] And thus *MUCH* faster than Scooby. Not that Scooby is slow, but these guys compete at a very high level. Scoobs is a far better urban skater though.

Top Bottom