Cyclists with iPods hear the same as motorists listening to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
:biggrin: I SO nearly fell into that one..

:popcorn:

Only if he's listening to nothing:whistle:

Heinrich Boll wrote an excellent short story in which a radio-station editor collects all the taped silences cut out of studio interviews. He edits them together into a tape so he can listen to silence.

If this fictional character (Murke) played his tape of collected silences on an iPod while driving, would he still be able to make a literary point about the post-war generation gap as reflected in attitudes to religion and society in post-war West Germany?

I think this is the question we should be addressing, not the one in the title of the thread.

I hope I have helped, but I fear I may not have.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Heinrich Boll wrote an excellent short story in which a radio-station editor collects all the taped silences cut out of studio interviews. He edits them together into a tape so he can listen to silence.

If this fictional character (Murke) played his tape of collected silences on an iPod while driving, would he still be able to make a literary point about the post-war generation gap as reflected in attitudes to religion and society in post-war West Germany?

I think this is the question we should be addressing, not the one in the title of the thread.

I hope I have helped, but I fear I may not have.
What once was clear has now been muddied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom