1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyclogs Cycle Chat team?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 2 Apr 2008.

1. longers

longers Veteran

The team function/facility is now working on Cyclogs. I haven't got the time at the moment to set this up and run it, I think it needs a little bit of administration which is more than I can do.

Does anyone else fancy setting this up?

2. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

What does that mean in English? (Honest question.)

3. 4F

4F Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

Team name is already there, I set it up yesterday :biggrin:

4. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

I think it means that all the mileage done by members who sign up to a team is collected and pooled and used as another leader board i.e. more competition. I think it means this anyway.

5. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

Well done FFFF ;). Can I join your team?

6. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

I think you can decide whether your rides count towards team mileage or not.

The only miles I have at the moment are commuting miles, not sure whether I should be counting those or, and more in the spirit of CycleChat, I think, counting the rides I do for fun only.

7. 4F

Of course When entering your ride at the bottom of the screen just select Cycle Chat as you team

8. 4F

But all miles are fun surely ? ;)

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Well, I've signed up and I see CC is in the lead at the moment but no doubt we will get challenged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

They weren't this morning. I'm never taking a week off riding again... :blush:

11. yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth Master of all he surveys

When they fix the option of transferring past rides into the teams then we will be unstoppable ;)

12. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

Thanks. I think I understand. Is cyclogs another website?

13. 4F

01 Cycle Chat [​IMG] 181.64 02 Scuba [​IMG] 44.53 03 Comfortably Numb [​IMG] 36.00 04 Velo Club Bangkok [​IMG] 33.09 05 citycycling.co.uk [​IMG] 33.08 06 Cheeky [​IMG] 31.60

Looking good

14. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

My "average speeds" seem to have gone awol since cyclogs got back up and running... anyone else got probs?

to Andyinsig. www.cyclogs.org for logging your rides etc

15. i've joined the CC team..... haven't riden in April yet, first ride will be tomorrow. ;)

Windy