Cyclogs Cycle Chat team?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
The team function/facility is now working on Cyclogs. I haven't got the time at the moment to set this up and run it, I think it needs a little bit of administration which is more than I can do.

Does anyone else fancy setting this up?

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
longers said:
The team function/facility is now working on Cyclogs. I haven't got the time at the moment to set this up and run it, I think it needs a little bit of administration which is more than I can do.

Does anyone else fancy setting this up?

What does that mean in English? (Honest question.)

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Andy in Sig said:
What does that mean in English? (Honest question.)

I think it means that all the mileage done by members who sign up to a team is collected and pooled and used as another leader board i.e. more competition. I think it means this anyway.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I think you can decide whether your rides count towards team mileage or not.

The only miles I have at the moment are commuting miles, not sure whether I should be counting those or, and more in the spirit of CycleChat, I think, counting the rides I do for fun only.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
longers said:
Well done FFFF ;). Can I join your team?

Of course When entering your ride at the bottom of the screen just select Cycle Chat as you team

4F

John the Monkey said:
I think you can decide whether your rides count towards team mileage or not.

The only miles I have at the moment are commuting miles, not sure whether I should be counting those or, and more in the spirit of CycleChat, I think, counting the rides I do for fun only.

But all miles are fun surely ? ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Well, I've signed up and I see CC is in the lead at the moment but no doubt we will get challenged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
longers said:
I think it means that all the mileage done by members who sign up to a team is collected and pooled and used as another leader board i.e. more competition. I think it means this anyway.

Thanks. I think I understand. Is cyclogs another website?

4F

01 Cycle Chat
f0-uk.gif
181.64 02 Scuba
f0-uk.gif
44.53 03 Comfortably Numb
f0-uk.gif
36.00 04 Velo Club Bangkok
f0-th.gif
33.09 05 citycycling.co.uk
f0-uk.gif