Damm Bee's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
Twice now in a week I have been stung by bee's, last Sunday I got stung on the stomach right through my shirt which ruined my ride due to the pain, today one flew into my open shirt but I could not find it, till I got home whereupon it zapped me.

After the first time I started carrying a small tube of bite and sting cream, so today I was prepared for it, and was surprised how well it took the pain away.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
by bee's what?

buzzy bee

Hi

I hope they weren't my little girls, that is two of them that have bitten the dust! he he

Seriously though, stings can be bad, I got put in hospital, when attacted by my bees 2 years ago, needless to say that strain of bee has been dealt with shall we say!

Cheers

Dave

Gromit

Über Member
Poor bees:cry: they have enough to cope with, without you leaving your shirt open. :tongue: Hope the sting goes away soon, did you scrape the sting out? That's what have to to if you get stung.

OP
OP
zacklaws

zacklaws

Guru
The sting was instantly relieved with the cream that I had, very impressed especially as I have only had it a week so justified purchasing it after being stung last week and take it with me on every ride.

Top Bottom