Dear WVM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
I reckon the overtake was good and wide so that matey boy couldn't reach out and try and knock you off. Not nice anyway.

[pedant mode]I think you meant inaudible, right? He said something you couldn't make out.:bicycle:[/pedant]

Maz said:
[pedant mode]I think you meant inaudible, right? He said something you couldn't make out.:bicycle:[/pedant]

Maybe he was holding a piece of paper out with something written on it. Could be HLaB's lap times...:hyper:

J4CKO

Is there some correlation between commercial vehicle usage and abnormally low intelligence and extreme aggression ?

J4CKO said:
Is there some correlation between commercial vehicle usage and abnormally low intelligence and extreme aggression ?
Not sure there's a direct correlation, but do you remember the boys at school who spent their time bullying the other kids and torturing small furry animals? Guess where they're working now; but the smarter, more professional elements of the outfit (there are some, which is why it's not a direct correlation) are sensible enough not to let them drive, which is why they have to amuse themselves by being offensive.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I swear to god someone meowed at me once - I still try to figure that one out from time to time.

Top Bottom