Deda 35mm Carbon bars - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Due to a slight change in plan thanks in the main to Kinesis not being able to supply me with a replacement frame (long story), but I purchased a number of items ready to build up a bike. However, that original plan has since changed as I've now purchased a complete Trek SL8.

Deda M35 Carbon Road Bar - 44cm and a matching 11cm Deda Trentacinque stem to go with it. Both these items are 100% brand new and neither items have ever been fitted to a bike.

The bars currently retail on Wiggle for £141.99 and the stem at £104.71

So grab a steal of a deal at £120 for this absolute quality bar/stem combo

Attachments

• Deda bars and stem.jpg
    Deda bars and stem.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Kernow_T

Über Member
Depending where you got them 365 days return??
Due to a slight change in plan thanks in the main to Kinesis not being able to supply me with a replacement frame (long story), but I purchased a number of items ready to build up a bike. However, that original plan has since changed as I've now purchased a complete Trek SL8.

Deda M35 Carbon Road Bar - 44cm and a matching 11cm Deda Trentacinque stem to go with it. Both these items are 100% brand new and neither items have ever been fitted to a bike.

The bars currently retail on Wiggle for £141.99 and the stem at £104.71

So grab a steal of a deal at £120 for this absolute quality bar/stem combo

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
I bought them plus other bits and bobs last March (2017!) when l took delivery of my Kenisis Ti frame. Sadly the frame had to be returned the same day i collected it as their was a weld missing.
Promised 4 to 6 weeks for a replacement frame and six months later I was still waiting. Cancelled it in the end and was going to go for a Laverick frame, but couldn't quite make my mind up.
Then l had a complete change of mind and purchased a Trek SL8 as a complete bike a couple of months ago.
Hence why I've now finally got my arse into gear and having a clear out

Top Bottom