Deep Heat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abo

Why is it, when you rub a bit on everyone feels the need to comment. I mean, everyone :tongue:

Ok, it smells a bit strong but still...

And, I seem to have got a bit on my 'two veg' :ohmy:

monnet

Guru
And, I seem to have got a bit on my 'two veg' :ohmy:

Oooh!

I don't use deep heat but do use embrocation before races - I'm very meticulous about washing my hands before I do anything else!

I know of some local lads who went on a touring holiday years ago and one of the guys they were with was being a pain the whole time. One evening, when he came back from the shower they pinned him down a slathered the stuff all over his 'two veg'. He had a pretty uncomfortable couple of days by all accounts. Of course the worrying thing about that story is that someone had to do the slathering!

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Similar thing was done to a lad I was in school with. A load of lads caught him in the changing room and sprayed every inch of his body with Ralgex. Poor sod was hospitalised!!!
Oooh!

I don't use deep heat but do use embrocation before races - I'm very meticulous about washing my hands before I do anything else!

I know of some local lads who went on a touring holiday years ago and one of the guys they were with was being a pain the whole time. One evening, when he came back from the shower they pinned him down a slathered the stuff all over his 'two veg'. He had a pretty uncomfortable couple of days by all accounts. Of course the worrying thing about that story is that someone had to do the slathering!

yello

Same goes for chopping/deseeding chillies...

I use tiger balm for muscle aches or strains, got to be careful with that too.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
cor deep heat, heh remember playing rugby in the winter and all the lads would spray their legs to keep em warm lol. odd worked until you got warmed up ;)

Top Bottom