I wonder if they've inherited $25 million and need to 'rest' it in a bank account, just send them your account details...you'll get a cut...promise!!...Sometime I wonder if the media is having a laugh publishing these stories.
God bless Prince Michael of Kent, Queen's cousin for popping in to bless the kingdom.
View attachment 582595
View attachment 582594
View attachment 582596
There goes democracy for a toss.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-for-change-in-law-to-hide-her-private-wealthThe Queen at least appears normal and doesn't appear to be flogging my interests to the highest bidder
As James O'Brien is fond of adding into things on his radio show as a comment on blind class obedience:Men who meet the Queen do a modern version, more a nod of the head, and women do a modern version of the curtsy.
With the exception of the Blessed Margaret, who famously rather over did it.
You seem to care about them an awful lot. I find that if I don't bother them, they don't bother me so none of the above really applies.As James O'Brien is fond of adding into things on his radio show as a comment on blind class obedience:
'Doff cap...tug forelock'
Reasons why I don't like monarchies:
1. Power corrupts...absolute power...etc
2. They are not special in any way. They have no superpowers. The only blue blood is in all our veins.
3. The institution maintains class difference...worship HM Queen you oiks!!.
4. It's about wealth, snobbery & privilege.
5. The media is obsessed with them to the point of mental illness. One of them farts, its on the front pages.
6. They are used as a means of social conditioning & control. Some people have a fantasy 'Walt Disney Cinderella' romantic view of royals but in reality, the ones who ruled us prior to the civil war were power mad loons.
7. They are the most boring subject on the planet. Watching tectonic plates move is marginally more interesting.
Lets just throw them in the dustbin of history, eh?.
Have you seen who she's trying to hide her wealth from though? I'd be hiding it because given the public's recent form it would be head in a bucket time before she gets to see Trooping the Colourhttps://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-for-change-in-law-to-hide-her-private-wealth
Just like you & me, that's riiiiight.