Desperate to get out of the house

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fat B'stard

Regular
I'm a returning cyclist (MtB) who's converted to road cycling and having spent the last couple of days working from home after freezing all weekend restoring my old road bike is desperate to get back out on her.

Trouble is I have no winter clothing suitable for cycling especially since the freezing temperatures of the last few days; and I'm away on business until Sun so unlikely to get out until next week now. :cry:

Don't want to go far maybe 20 miles but got the buzz to get fit(ter) and don't want to lose it over the coming weeks especially as i'm going to our sales conference in Barcelona :hungry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You do need the kit in this weather - got a turbo ? Go for a run ?

ASC1951

Guru
I've been considering roller blading as low impact exercise, despite being at least 40 years older than anyone else I've ever seen doing it....

Milo

Guru
I get by fine without cycling specific clothing just chuck on normal winter wear and buy some trouser twists. In winter I use toeclips and boots instead of spd shoes.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Just do what i do...ride naked:whistle:

OP
OP
F

Fat B'stard

Regular
Yeehaa Went to Sports direct in Bedford, got a couple of longsleeve tops and a Muddyfox windproof cycling jacket for less than £30. So went out for another short blast.

Top Bottom