Did anyone notice id gone??? (but im back again now.....!!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Well, I am back, and in love :wub:

I needed to get away....properly away....from everything and have just got back from two weeks in Scotland, in a caravan, no phone, no laptop, and it was bliss :biggrin:

And I have fallen deeply in love with Scotland :wub: I thought Wales was beautiful but Scotland has stolen my heart. So much so that Im seriously thinking about moving there for good.

Have I missed anything here?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Only the usual stuff, screaming matches, flounces, locked threads, bannings etc.

Been fairly quiet really. I wouldn't move to Scotland though, they're all nutters.

You'd soon yearn for the bright lights of North Wales Lisa, though it's true, you are odd enough to fit into a small Scottish community :whistle: You're probably not psychotic enough though!

Here's the test. If you read the local paper and feel the outrage of the local residents that feature in the story, you'd fit right in. If you think, what a lot of fuss about nothing, stick to holidaying there ;)

cookiemonster

Legendary Member

I needed to get away....properly away....from everything and have just got back from two weeks in Scotland, in a caravan, no phone, no laptop, and it was bliss :biggrin:

And I have fallen deeply in love with Scotland :wub: I thought Wales was beautiful but Scotland has stolen my heart. So much so that Im seriously thinking about moving there for good.

You were north of Hadrian's Wall and you didn't tell the Scottish Posse!?

Welcome back anyhoo
2388_smoochers.gif

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's

Welcome back, I take it there were no midges when you were there? :whistle:

aberal

Guru
So where did you go, as a matter of interest?

Weather has been crap up here for weeks by the way....uninformed types will tell you its always the way here. They know so little...

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
MacB...there were squillions of midges, i had been warned about them and went prepared with repellant, wipes, citronella candles, the works. But none of the little blighters were interested in me in the slightest :biggrin: not even a nibble :biggrin:

Aberal...I was just outside Fort William, a campsite right on the edge of a loch. oh, and I paddled in Loch Ness too so if the papers were full of monster sightings again im afraid it was only me :tongue:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
MacB...there were squillions of midges, i had been warned about them and went prepared with repellant, wipes, citronella candles, the works. But none of the little blighters were interested in me in the slightest :biggrin: not even a nibble :biggrin:

Aberal...I was just outside Fort William, a campsite right on the edge of a loch. oh, and I paddled in Loch Ness too so if the papers were full of monster sightings again im afraid it was only me :tongue:

Well, that's destiny for you, it's your job to help repopulate Scotland with midge resistant people, tiring work but it's for the best.

Outside Fort William: I think your muxing ip your lochs. Though rumours of a Loch linnhe monster have been circulating.

Top Bottom