Digital cameras.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
.....have made photographers out of us. I used to take crap photos but now I take loads so I've got better at it, I can save the decent ones, tweak some and delete the others and they look great on the PC.
What a magnificent invention! It must rank alongside the bike and real ale as indispensibles.
Here's one from the garden today!

DSCN0523.jpg

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Totally agree :biggrin:

Mind you, I was loathe to make the switchover and dump my 35mm at the time. Best thing I ever did though looking back on it.

I must've saved a fortune in processing costs :thumbsup:

Lovely picture BTW :wacko:

Melvil

I agree - and it is a beaut of a macro!

As for me, have just made a purchase of a small camera to go along with the SLR - a Canon Powershot A720. Seems ok for the 1/2 hour its been in my posession!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Corking shot Richp - it was discovering B&W film and developing that made a photographer out of me, I think, but each to their own ;)

Further to my original comment - tonight I pulled my camera out of my pocket when cycling past this shop...I kept seeing it when Smokin Joe's thread was running but didn't want to post it. Within this thread it all seems more appropriate...Obviously I have been tinkering with it to highlight the 'subject' ;)
209rqlt.jpg

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
They have their deliveries up the back passage I believe:ohmy:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Rhythm Thief said:
I've just gone back to film with the purchase of a Nikon F100. Digital photography is just too easy.;) (Although I've kept my D200, just in case I need it.)

The F100 is a very nice camera indeed - I use an F90x for my non manual focus 35mm stuff (F100s were out of my price range at the time).

I shoot both digital and film, although I find the processing of digital to be a pain in the rear, so I try to limit that.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fnaar said:
Rich P... isn't that the 2nd damsel reclining in your back garden you've posted recently? :angry::biggrin:

:angry::biggrin::biggrin: very good

I'll try to get a pic of a dragon fly and the missus later!!!

Top Bottom