Dislocated shoulder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plank

I dislocated my shoulder recently(cycling of course ;) ) and was wondering how much time other people took off work. (I also broke my knuckle.)

I don't want to be skiving but at the same time I don't wan't to rush back and make it worse also I think the cycling means I don't take as many sick days as other people.

Oh, it would be interesting to know how long people had off the bike too. Going to get back on the turbo as soon as my friend drops it off.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
the answer here m8 is what does your doc think?
he's the one that needs to make the assessment on how quickly you should be able to work, working with input from yourself of course.
you should be taking off as long as you think you need to recover, don't worry about skiving your health is more important then anything else.
pete

Globalti

Legendary Member
Sympathy. I smashed a shoulder into an iron stanchion while riding fast down steps; pikeys had stolen the railing. An inch further inboard would have broken my collarbone but as it was I was so bruised I couldn't move that arm. The following day we took possession of a new house and began pulling down horrible textured ceilings and a partition - not a brilliant time to have one useless arm!

Top Bottom