Do any of you lot.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Nope, I'm about as docile as they come. But, tell you what, let me know where you're going... and I'll avoid it!

dodgy

I've always avoided being friends with anyone with those tendencies. There's something deeply uncomfortable about having a pint with someone who will kick off after too many.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
At the moment, ive been feeling really agressive. Ill go to the gym, work my upper body hard so it feels dead. Then in the afternoon i want to go again, and i have some agressive feeling in me.
No idea what it is thats causing it, and it only really comes out sometimes. But i feel it. Like now, although im not feeling that agressive.
It comes and goes, and it has different strengths of agression for me depending on days and what is happening or what has happened.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Now thats strange you say that. Honestly if you ever met me you would never know, I can even get outrageously drunk and not 'kick off'. I am not some drunken yob I'll have you know:biggrin:

It's just sometimes I feel kind of aggressive, maybe like other people get down, or anxious, I get aggressive. Weird, it lasts for a couple of weeks then goes away again for about 3 years!!!! Maybe it is some deep harking back to the Mammoth or sabre-toothed tiger mating season or something:wacko:

Are you in an agressive phase at the moment then?xx(

oxbob

yep Maggot, i think its just some sublime pissed off with life feeling, i drink with a bootneck/para/hells angel and we all have a time of the month/year.None of us kick off without a very serious provocation tho!

oxbob

Joe24 said:
At the moment, ive been feeling really agressive. Ill go to the gym, work my upper body hard so it feels dead. Then in the afternoon i want to go again, and i have some agressive feeling in me.
No idea what it is thats causing it, and it only really comes out sometimes. But i feel it. Like now, although im not feeling that agressive.
It comes and goes, and it has different strengths of agression for me depending on days and what is happening or what has happened.
You need a tommy tank, too much testerone young man!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
I find fighting really rather pathetic, something I had to do in the playground at school, just grow up the lot of you, or go back to the Army I am sure they would have you back and aparently they need people like you!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
oxbob said:
You need a tommy tank, too much testerone young man!

Its not that. I thought it was that before, but it still didnt work.
Infact, i would of thought me killing my upper body working hard with weights in the morning would kill it completely, but by the afternoon i have the feeling again:sad:
Not even a tommy tank helped.
Ive not even been in the army, so where do i go:wacko:

Top Bottom