Do i don't i !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
I have been offered this E bike for £450.00
I already have three bikes a mountain bike / E bike folder and a 20ins wheel folder.
The battery fits in the frame which makes me think it will be expensive to replace.
Its only done 5 miles so is as new ohh decisions decisions.!!!!!!!
http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/electric-bikes/carrera-crosscity-electric-bike
Capture.PNG

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What's wrong with your efolder? Or are you a cycleshopaholic?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Give yourself a week to think about it. By then, it might be gone so decision made for you.:okay: If still there, you would have had a week to decide .^_^

OP
OP
DEFENDER01

DEFENDER01

Über Member
Give yourself a week to think about it. By then, it might be gone so decision made for you.:okay: If still there, you would have had a week to decide .^_^
I have been away on holiday for a week and was offered it just before i left.
As a week has passed and i still cant decide maybe best to pass this time. :okay:

screenman

Legendary Member
If in doubt leave it out. Old saying from my car dealing days days, along with if I do not take a few losses then I am not buying enough cars.

There I bet that was a big help.

OP
OP
DEFENDER01

DEFENDER01

Über Member
If in doubt leave it out. Old saying from my car dealing days days, along with if I do not take a few losses then I am not buying enough cars.
There I bet that was a big help.
Thanks That helped.
Or put it another way you have to speculate to accumulate.
Apparently my other half thinks i am accumulating too much she said you can only ride one bike at a time.
When i said yes but its nice to have a choice she didn't answer not sure if that's a good response or not. ;)

screenman

Legendary Member
Silence from the wife is always a bad responce, how long have you been married, have you learned when to duck or run.

OP
OP
DEFENDER01

DEFENDER01

Über Member
Silence from the wife is always a bad responce, how long have you been married, have you learned when to duck or run.
I have only been married 41 years so not sure when to duck & run although i am not good at running.
Perhaps i will just sit quietly in the corner tonight.
If i don't get any tea tonight i will take it as things not gone so well.
If this this is the last post from me you will know and i would like to take the opportunity to wish you guys all the best. :B)

Top Bottom