Do I or Don't I??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I haven't been out on the bike for ages now, had too much to do and not enough motivation.

Have day off, but outside is such a nice day and really tempted to go out on a ride. What do I do?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Go on go on go on. You know you want to.;)

trio25

Über Member
I've had the same thoughts, except I'm still just sat here thinking that I really should go out.

walker

should of made a day of it, taken some energy bars and headed to the nearest coast line for some fish and chips and headed back again

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Just back. Only a small 45 minutes ride, and I picked my easiest route, one with most down hills and only one big up hill. Was quite good, enjoyed it but am knackered now but glad i went out.

And god! There is a lot of walkers at this time!

trio25

Über Member
I'm still here, not looking like I'll go out today. Have arranged to meet someone tomorrow to ensure I get out.

walker

Kovu said:
Just back. Only a small 45 minutes ride, and I picked my easiest route, one with most down hills and only one big up hill. Was quite good, enjoyed it but am knackered now but glad i went out.

And god! There is a lot of walkers at this time!

as far as I know I'm the only one :tongue:

snorri

Legendary Member
I had a difficult decision to make this morning, commitments piling up around me, it was time to prioritise.
I had to decide, should I........
Do housework, write an important letter, do some preparation for Christmas, read up in preparation for a forthcoming meeting, wash my house windows, go out on the bike in order to help towards my target miles for the month.
Decisions, decisions decisions.:tongue:

Top Bottom