Do I or Don't I??

Kovu

Über Member
I haven't been out on the bike for ages now, had too much to do and not enough motivation.

Have day off, but outside is such a nice day and really tempted to go out on a ride. What do I do?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Go on go on go on. You know you want to.;)

trio25

Über Member
I've had the same thoughts, except I'm still just sat here thinking that I really should go out.

OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Just back. Only a small 45 minutes ride, and I picked my easiest route, one with most down hills and only one big up hill. Was quite good, enjoyed it but am knackered now but glad i went out.

And god! There is a lot of walkers at this time!

trio25

Über Member
I'm still here, not looking like I'll go out today. Have arranged to meet someone tomorrow to ensure I get out.

walker

Kovu said:
Just back. Only a small 45 minutes ride, and I picked my easiest route, one with most down hills and only one big up hill. Was quite good, enjoyed it but am knackered now but glad i went out.

And god! There is a lot of walkers at this time!
as far as I know I'm the only one :tongue:

snorri

Legendary Member
I had a difficult decision to make this morning, commitments piling up around me, it was time to prioritise.
I had to decide, should I........
Do housework, write an important letter, do some preparation for Christmas, read up in preparation for a forthcoming meeting, wash my house windows, go out on the bike in order to help towards my target miles for the month.
Decisions, decisions decisions.:tongue:

Top Bottom