Do you break the law?

Do you break the law? Add up the naughty points.

• RLJ on your bike; 1 naughty point

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Smoke weed; 1 point

• Purchase pirated media; 1 point

• RLJ in a car; 2 points

• Take 'hard' drugs; 2 points

• Evade tax; 2 points

• Exceed the speed limit; 2 points

• Have anal sex within marriage; 1 point

• Armed robbery, assault, murder, etc; 100 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other; I'm trusting you to award your own points 1/100

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

ComedyPilot said:
Cough, cough...ahem :tongue:

you're a copper? ok, maybe you can answer this question, which I'm sure everyone wants to know - has there ever been an instance where a cycle copper has given chase to a roadie who has run the lights but been unable to catch up with them and the roadie has got away?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
bonj said:
you're a copper? ok, maybe you can answer this question, which I'm sure everyone wants to know - has there ever been an instance where a cycle copper has given chase to a roadie who has run the lights but been unable to catch up with them and the roadie has got away?

The only answer I can give is that this scenario might have happened, but I'm not aware of it. ;) I'd like to see some of them try it with me. :tongue:

bonj2

I want you to ask your inspector (or commander or whatever if you're already an inspector) if you can go and spend a day with a helmet cam ensuring roadies don't RLJ and any that do, shout "OI!!", chase them - and if any get away I want you to then post the footage on here.

mondobongo

Über Member
I be a good scouser with just the 3 points your honour.

Bonj thats a super idea for the commute we can have a pursuit race quality.

longers

Legendary Member
bonj said:
shout "OI!!", chase them - and if any get away I want you to then post the footage on here.

There won't be any that get away - he'll have a mate round the corner with a Stinger for such an eventuality.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ComedyPilot said:
The only answer I can give is that this scenario might have happened, but I'm not aware of it. ;) I'd like to see some of them try it with me. :tongue:

I would like to volunteer for this. ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Joe24 said:
I would like to volunteer for this. :tongue:

Better put the helicopter on standby for this one ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
longers said:
Better put the helicopter on standby for this one :biggrin:

:?:
Hmm, i think i might just stop for one of those.

I think i should go to East Yorkshire. I think you should ask the person in charge if they want to put there bicycle cops on test. I would happily go off and let them try and give chase. For training purposes, to see how well the groups can work together.
All for training purposes mind, but if you pull out an apache then it wont count;)
Whats the chances of this? Very slim i think.

Top Bottom