Do you chew clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I've just had a crown fitted and in getting used to it, I notice that my jaw goes anti-clockwise, in my frame of reference (i.e. looking out of my eyes, if you get what I mean!)

I tried to chew clockwise ... and I can't do it! It's weird, but it is just impossible! After about 5 or 6 chews, my jaw naturally reverts back to anti-clockwise and I can't stop it.

Is the same true for you?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I chew in the 7th dimension. ;)

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
After having a good giggle at first, I actually studied my jaw activity over breakfast. Mine prefers moving clockwise. May have something to do with being left handed :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Lol! And do you find it nigh-on impossible to chew in the other direction?

I think I'm predominantly anticlockwise but can swing both ways quite easily. Hope I don't spend too much time thinking about it from now on.

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I think I'm predominantly anticlockwise but can swing both ways quite easily. Hope I don't spend too much time thinking about it from now on.

Like a tune that you just can't get out of your head?
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Nah, I am right handed and it's clockwise for me.

Oh yeah? well, I'm Ambidextrous and chew up and down, so there! :tongue:

Seriously though, I chew clockwise, and I am PREDOMINANTLY right handed, but I seem to be more ambidextrous than most, as I do things left handed quite naturally (ooh err!).
Like a tune that you just can't get out of your head? :biggrin::tongue:

Swinging both ways? in each other's heads??
Have you two ever considered getting a room to compare both your (crash) helmets?? :biggrin:

Top Bottom