Do you feel your home could be haunted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MiK1138

Veteran
You can't think we believe that, surely? Olive oil in Accrington? You made that up.
Cant wait to read how Popeye and @Accy cyclist got into a fight because he took Olive Oils top off

DRM

Guru
I reckon our house is haunted, every week we spend a fortune on shopping, when we fancy one of the the items we bought for tea, it's mysteriously vanished/been left half eaten, for example bought some small individually wrapped soreen loaves, ideal for taking on bike rides, thought i'll take one with me on sunday, three of them had gone, couldn't have been my son as he believes anything that contains fruit is the work of Beelzebub, Mrs DRM or my daughter wouldn't nick three of them,(odd number) so i can only conclude it's a kitchen poltergeist, i just wish he/she/it would wash up once or twice!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just walked past the locked up warden's office and heard a spooky pinging noise. It's as if the microwave's calling me,asking me to rescue it and give it a pie or some soup to warm up.:unsure:

classic33

Leg End Member
I've just walked past the locked up warden's office and heard a spooky pinging noise. It's as if the microwave's calling me,asking me to rescue it and give it a pie or some soup to warm up.:unsure:
That'll be the three minute chicken ding.

Top Bottom