Do you have...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Noodley said:
She be lying in a pool of her Tory blood before she got anywhere near my kitchen ;)

Yeah, I was watching her fatly gooning around the other night, and I thought, what the shoot has she done in her life?

She married John Diamond, a decent enough journalist, who's writing about his cancer in the Times I found quite readable.

Then she married that big yawk in the big trousers who's mates with the conservative party...

Ah, I get you now

Abitrary said:
I normally have whatever I was last eating the prior night on toast.

If not I stop off at the petrol station and see what they've got

Do not pull at the Office party!!!!!!!!

wafflycat

Breakfast, first thinbg, everyday. It's the most important meal of the day. Gets the blood sugar levels up and makes it less likely you'll snack on the bad stuff between meals.

For me, porridge (made with oats, water & a little sweetener) and topped with fruit. Then a big mug or two of hot spiced tea.

That keeps me going until lunchtime without any cravings for snacks at all.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Mon-Fri i have toast in the morning. Nothing else untill later at 10:30 at break or if i can get away with it, in lesson.
But on a weekend i do a morning paper round, so i will be up for about an hour or two before i have a cereal bar.
I'f i havent got school then its a cereal bar, or a bowl of cereal before or after i go out on my bike.

snorri

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
..something to eat 1st thing OR wait untill mid-morning ?

I am a little concerned that you may be creating data files on us poor innocents. What do you intend to do with the information? Can you assure me that your data security is of a high standard?

Top Bottom